Health & Safety at The Fox Hole
COVID-19 protocols to help stop the spread
Creating great experiences is our passion. That will never change at The Fox Hole, but as we reopen our doors we've made a few changes to how we do things to help keep us all safe too. Before we welcome you back, here are some things you might like to be aware of.
Making your reservation
If you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or think you may have been exposed to the virus within the previous 14 days, we politely ask you not to visit us. Please seek medical advice and refer to government guidance with regard to self-isolation.
When you arrive
- You might have already guessed hat we won't e allowing as many customers as usual into the venue in order to maintain social distancing. You might find a small queue on arrival, so please be patient.
- However, to avoid crowds, we've also ensured staggered arrival times for different bookings. With this in mind, we ask that our customers do their best to arrive on time as much as possible, no earlier than ten minutes before your booking.
- We've provided hand sanitiser at the main entrance, so please help yourself.
- Our front of house team will be wearing face coverings at all times when providing table and bar service, following NSW Health guidelines. If you need to see the mouth of a staff member so that you may understand and communicate with them, please let us know and we would be happy to assist.
- We are supporting the Service NSW contact tracing and vaccination initiatives, and we ask all customers to check in on arrival to the venue and show the green tick to a member of staff. Please have your proof of vaccination (or medical exemption) ready to show us, as only double-vaccinated customers or customers with a medical exemption are permitted at this time. Please note this is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not cooperate. In this circumstance, any prepaid experiences will be forfeit and you may be charged a no-show fee.
During your visit
- Depending on which service you are joining us for there will be different menu options. Some menu covers are sanitised between users or will otherwise be disposable.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned thoroughly with sanitiser between each use.
- Extra sanitising points are installed so our staff can clean their hands more frequently.
- You will be required to wear a face mask when indoors, unless you are eating or drinking, have a medical exemption and/or need to remove your mask to communicate with someone.
- We encourage customers to pay with contactless methods where possible.
- We have improved ventilation in our venue, with open windows and doors.
- High touch points, including hand rails, door knobs and customer toilets, will be sanitised frequently throughout the day.
- Staff who show any Covid-19 symptoms will be sent home and stay self-isolated in accordance with Government advice.
- All staff have undertaken training related to hygiene standards and Covid-19 related safety measures as set out in our Covid Safe Plan.
- Our staff working in the kitchen will also keep social distancing where possible.
- Staff briefings will cover safety updates.
- New delivery procedures are implemented to keep our team and suppliers safe.